From:
The Hintons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 12:44:12 -0700
Okay, I admit I am a little behind on my FML's.  I just got back from a two
week vacation (w/o fuzzies who stay with my parents), but I read the posts
about ferrets flying and the discussion on which airlines was accomodating,
I must comment that having flown on Continental Airlines I have yet to not
have a bad experience with them.  Now I will admit that I am not an
incredible frequent flyer who has racked up enough airline miles to fly
around the world or anything, but I have been rerouted with Continental
(major re routes requiring me to miss connections) and I have sat at
airports on the plane because Continental was behind schedule.  Just
recently I spent 2 hours sitting on board a plane for Manchester NH from
Newark.  We didn't get to take off until it was past time we should have
been landing.  On the trip back, I was rerouted from Manchester NH to Logan
airport and driven there by cab.  I have been rerouted through Detroit by
Continental and on that flight my luggage was lost!  I wouldn't trust
them... Now I know that many of you have probably had wonderful experiences
with continental, I am just saying it is alarming to me that when I bought
my plane ticket (I get them online) the flight had only a 60% on time
rating.  If I was in school that is a D-.

Now on a happier note... Baxter LOVES to FLY!  I toss him on the bed
regularly.  He comes running back to me merping (to me it sounds more like
a merp noise than a dook...) and dancing and I toss him on the bed again
and he comes racing back.  You get the picture.  Minka, though, is not fond
of flying to the bed, but she loves to swing in bags.  Not real violently,
mind you, but she loves to just rock like you would swing a kid swing in a
bag.  Go figure...

Joanne & Minka rue & Baxter too!