From:
Joe Beiter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 12:22:12 -0500
> let him know that people are outraged by what happened. Can someone post the
> governor's name and address (as well as John Neil's; myself, I'd rather write
> than call.) Thanks.

I would like to write to both of them myself. I tried calling to get the
address but the receptionist would just put me on hold.

> lawsuit hanging over their head; even if they win, it's a real pain in the
> neck for them to have to deal with it. Most important, it could cause health
> departments across the country to think twice before doing anything like this
> again.

I agree. If anyone is slapping a lawsuit on this guy Neil and is trying to
muster some organized support with this and other groups I would love to
participate.

I think making a thrashing example of this cold blooded bureaucrat  in Maryland
for the rest of the country to ponder over is a wonderful idea.