Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 08:20:00 -0700
Awhile back we had a lady stop by one of our PetCo educational events.
She had a lovely little girlie ferret.

Lady was dressed nicely, her ferret was in a nice *designer* carrier,
wearing collar Bling. She was thinking of adopting her ferret a friend.

Introduced her ferret to our group of playpen ferrets. Probably about
10 as we all bring ferrets to these events.

Little girlie ferret made a round of the playpen, approached other
ferrets that wanted to *sniff* where she did not want to be sniffed.
She screamed, lady picked her up to console her. Suddenly we hear
*OMG...... WHAT is that SMELL*!!!?

Seems as though little DIVA ferrets poofer had been overlooked at
Marshall Farms. She had the ear tats, lady had the papers. She left
rather hurriedly, our ferrets had a nice afternoon smelling the
bedding, the toys, and each other. No one was spared the POOF.

I'm with Wolfy, POOF is not MY favorite either.

and Alex, what's this I hear about Sarah Palin Poofing?? Rumor I'm
sure....

Ardith