From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:31:20 -0500
New York Magazine Issue for January 3, 2000: Clue for 58 Across is Weasels'
relatives.  Answer is: ferrets!  I got that one right away and I didn't
even have any of the letters from Down words filled in.  I was glad that
the clue was benign, and nothing to do with the ferrets' illegality in
New York City.

While I'm posting, CONGRATULATIONS to BIG on being PERSON of the Year.  The
candidates I vote for in Presidential elections never seem to win, so I was
afraid to vote for BIG (& jinx his chances of winning), but I voted anyway.

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]