From:
Kevin Wimberley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:17:27 -0400
First of all, I'd like to thank everyone (especially Dr. Williams) for their
is still trying to bite off our ankles so we know he's okay.  I'd just like
to respond to some of the FML postings from the last couple of days.

1)mothballs and borax- I'm not trying to insult anyone but these two
substances are poisonous and shouldn't be anywhere near your beakies.  Just
a little bit of a mothball can make a dog really sick so you can imagine
what it can do to you little one.  Just don't want anyone to get sick.

2)dorm room- even fixed and descented ferrets have their very own "special"
smell because you can't bathe them every week.  Ferrets also have ways of
getting around things like doors, windows, barracades etc.  When I was in
residence you couldn't put anything past the neighbours,especially if you
don't want to lock your door all the time.  Beakies need a lot of space to
run.

3)regarding the chicken baby food.  Heinz makes a chicken with broth kind
that only has broth (water and chicken) and chicken in it($0.79CAN).  Our
Bear loves it.