From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 00:21:45 -0400
Thank you to everyone who has purchased Raffle tickets and/or made
donations!!! Only three weeks left on raffles. These items are really,
really nice. Please go check them out and get your tickets now.
http://www.fgrh.org/raffle3.html
There are some really great items for ferrets and humans alike. The
raffle will run for 3 more weeks, ending September 6th along with
the 50/50 Raffle still going on
http://www.fgrh.org/raffle2.html .
Please folks, we really need your help.

Well we have been extremely busy with several things happening here at
the shelter. The good news is adoptions are now in full swing again
since the special project requiring a LOT of ferrets is now over.
Today, we adopted 4 ferrets to two very special homes. We also had
a very generous (I mean generous!!!) donation from the Bell family
towards our natural area project. Thank you so much and bless you!!! It
has been designated towards the cost of the wire mesh and screen for
the Natural Area walls. Construction will resume after my husband gets
moved up here with me in a couple of weeks and we raise more funds.

At present; the shelter is being redesigned to work better for the
ferrets and us who have to "scoop-da-poop". Tony installed two
ventilator exhaust systems in the ceiling this evening which is much
needed. One of those overlooked situations prior to the moving ferrets
in. We also need to get 2-3 ceiling fans to circulate air even though
the mini split A/C unit is awesome at keeping it cool. Who would have
thunk a garage could be so air tight. We are working very hard to make
sure the ferrets have the best of environment, nutrition, care. We know
the project is not going as quickly as we had hoped for and wanted but
please keep in mind we are completing this ourselves and as we have the
funds.

Thank you and check out the raffles.
http://www.fgrh.org/raffle3.html
http://www.fgrh.org/raffle2.html

Please continue to support this fundraiser through our Raffles and
Monetary donations.

PayPal donations can be sent to:

[log in to unmask] thru PayPal <http://www.paypal.com/> . There is a
PayPal donate button on our Natural Area Fundraiser site
<http://fgrh.org/>.

Checks can be sent to our new address;

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.
Natural Area Fundraiser