Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 08:00:32 -0400
I really appreciate so many people taking time to give me some ideas on how
to remove the gum!  From all the e-mail on this I was relieved to find out
that mine isn't the only one who has tangled with gum and lost ;o)

Poor Meep had so many little spots with gum that I gave it up for a lost
cause and just clipped them out.  He looks like a Dalmatian ferret now!
For everyone's benefit the main suggestions were to rub in peanut butter
or oil to disintegrate the gum or something called Goo Gone - but I was
cautioned this was a petroleum based product and to be sure to bathe the
ferret immediately after.  Also to hold ice to the gum and that it would
get brittle and break off.

I think I wrote to everyone who sent me a suggestion and told them
thank-you!  But if I missed you please know that I really was glad for
your suggestions!

Karla
Meep, Daisy, and Chunky