From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 00:52:56 -0600
Hi all!
Just writing to remind everyone...if anybody happens to go to see the movie
'Strangeland' (written by and featuring Dee Snider of 'Twisted Sister'
fame, woo-woo!) and during the crowd scene when the band is playing you see
a girl up toward the front with blonde/black hair in a long black velvet
dress and a sable ferret, it's ME and DWEEZIL!  I wrote into the FML last
fall when the movie was being filmed here in Denver and told you all that
we were crowd extras in the movie.  Well, now the movie's been released but
it's not in Denver yet, so if anyone sees us, let us know!!!

Sherrie,
dweezil ("i'm ready for my close-up now, mr. snider, be sure to get my
good side!")
&
sylvi, who hadn't been adopted yet so she wasn't with us, but sez she's
sure she'd have been better in the film, since "i'm a DEW with a black
snip on my nose and would have looked striking with your black dress."
(her words)