Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 21:21:00 -0400
I read the article on here i'd say about a week or so ago on having the
litter box outside in a storage container using a tunnel tub to get to it
from the cage.  This sounds like a great idea.  My concern is that will
my fuzzies get confused when running down the 4 levels of their cage to
where the litter box was before for so long?  I can hear them running as
fast as they can during the night to get there on time.

Other words by doing this is it going to be more of a bother?  Really
confuse them & get them upset.  I want try this because I have back
problems & it's getting hard for me to get down there & clean the babies
littler box out.  This sounds so much easier on the old lady's back.
Anything for my kids to help mom out.

Thanks!
Mom Barb & 6 pack-(again)

Also I am soooooooo glad that a human out there is checking things out
first before becoming owned by a fert.  Wish so much there was more of
you.

I really believe you have to be an 101% animal lover to have a ferret
or any pet to give it love back as much as they give to us.

Thanks just had to say my piece.