From:
Ingrid K Lower <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:41:03 -0800
   ******a large recently "un-hobbed" albino typing furiously and
   frantically******

Rozareo Shikhar wrote:

>Oh and the daddy ferret need one of those blowup ferret girlie dolls he
>is not taking being away from his girls well.

Heeeeyyyy!  Where do you get dose???  I need one weally baaaad!!  My
brothur, Big Bear, could use one too, I bet!

Could my Mommy go to one of those "Adult Stores" here in Las Vegas and
get one?

Da Polar Bear

Mommy Ingrid.."NO!!  I will NOT go into one of THOSE stores and ask if
they have a blowup ferret girlie doll!!!!!  Go take a cold shower!!"