From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 01:13:02 EST
Found the *PERFECT* item to help organize all my fuzzy stuff (us Virgos
have uncannyorganization skills, dontcha know).  Made by TENEX, it's called
"Kids' Drawers".  Made of plastic it measures about 13highx13deepx18wide.
Price was $20.00

It has 4 drawers (2 measure about 2"deep, 1 about 5"deep, 1 about 12deep).
The drawers have different color pulls.  The 2 smaller drawers and the
large one all have removable dividers.  The large drawer is deep eough to
store large containers and bottles of pedialyte in an upright position.
The 2 small drawers can be sectioned off to allow for storage of tubes of
nutrastat, petromalt, and feeding syringes.  The medium size drawer holds
containers of treats and things like flea powder, etc.

I figured it was practical.  Since it is plastic, if there is a leak it
will contain it and allow it to be washed out.  Most of my kids stuff was
buried in drawers or in different places throughout the room.  Now it is
all in one centralized spot.  Got mine at FRED MEYERS.  TARGET, K-MART and
similar stores may carry them..  Shame the store only had one at the time.
They appear to be stackable as well.  Thinking of getting another one to
store the kids toys in as well !!!!