From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:40:17 +0000
Wow seeing you write "WOW LAURA HOLLAND!" made me blush and feel like a
celebrity for a moment :)

What's truly cool is after we donated a CD to the AFA for that very
raffle they contacted me about doing a story about me and Freddy and
"Little Star".  Well the next issue of the AFA's "American Ferret Report"
will have a picture of Freddy on the cover and the interview with me.
I'm thrilled as it's been hard to get the word out about the CD so most
sales we've made have been local, friends, relatives or people I've met
on ferret message boards.

I hope you liked the song.  It's been really amazing to me that I was
able to combine my love for music with my love for ferrets.  And that I
have some kickass friends that donated their talents to help me record
and design the CD.  The only cost we've had to make them is the $1.99 to
print them up so almost $8 of every CD sold goes to Little Dudes.  My
goal is to sell a 1,000 CD's by the end of the year and so far we're
still working on the first 100.  But it's gonna happen - Freddy has
faith :)

- Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com

(link to "Little Star" - http://www.ferretocious.com/littlestar.html)

PS: proceed with caution when volunteering with a shelter... I've already
added two girls from Little Dudes :)  How could I not???