From:
"Grant, Lillian CIV 92000" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:08:59 -0700
Rachel & Pukka,

Hi my name is Stephanie and I have the "Closet Thieves." I got my first
ferret Spanky back in 97 and then 2 weeks later I rescued two ferrets.
Claudia had Adrenal & Insulinoma and her sister, who I named Scarlett
O'Ferret who was in good health, despite the poor food they were fed.
I knew from the first look that Claudia had Insulinoma and Adrenal. I
contacted FML, FAIML and Mike Janke was one of the first people to
contact me concerning Claudia. He suggested several important items
to follow concerning Insulinoma and Adrenal. One of these items was
to follow the example of another lady down in Florida, who was using
Tashian Nomi Juice for personal reasons as well as for health issues
with her ferrets. I figured why not. I ordered a bottle, and saw major
improvement in Claudia's skin, hair did thicken and shine and her
alertness really showed. Claudia had her ups & down with Insulinoma,
several "Final" trips to the Vet's, but I really feel it improved her
quality of life. I also gave it to the entire Closet Thieves after
seeing how it worked with her.

I cannot say it will help regrow hair, Clauida eventually hair got
very thin, but my experience, it help Claudia and I'd use it again.

Stephanie & the 8 Closet Thieves