From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 00:13:43 -0500
Hi all!

Well, I have done it now.  I went and bought a baseball hat, hooded
sweatshirt and a fleece jacket for my babies thinking that they would
look so sweet and snuggly in their new garb.  Well, those darn clothes
don't have instructions on: a) how to get a long, wiggly critter into
a long, tube-shaped article of clothing, and b) how to KEEP them in it
for more than a nano second so that you can get those cute pictures!

Now, I know that someone has been able to do it, because I have seen the
pictures in catalogs of those darling ferts modeling the latest fashions.
Anyone out there got any advice???

Laraine and the six long, wiggly critters:  Rascal, Popcorn (TPO),
Cranberry, Fluffles, Peanut and Twinkle