Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 21:45:49 -0700
Dear ferret lovers,

My name is Ilisabeth and I live in Canada.  Actually Orlians, Ontario.I have
a sandy haired ferret.  His name is Danny.  I used to be a negative person
but when I both a ferret (Danny) he put a light in my life.  Every morning
before school I bring Danny in my room and we play tag, he bites my toes
under neath the covers and sometimes he manages to open my door and runs
away.  By the way he's two years old.  If you want to share your joys please
e - mail me :[log in to unmask] Can anyone explain to me how the Ferret Mailing
List works????

"Danny" says thank you to the person who sends his mommy Ilisabeth info on
the FML!

Later!