From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 02:47:48 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I am pleased to let you know that SOS is offering the 2011 Jeanne
Carley calendar. If you haven't seen it yet you need to check it out.
The calendar is just beautiful.

If you would like to order your calendar from SOS please see ordering
info at http://www.supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html.

Calendars are $19.95 ea. [including USPS Priority Mail shipping] for
one. If you would like additional calendars please email for cost. To
use Paypal please use [log in to unmask] as the pay to or snail mail
a check payable to Support Our Shelters to:

Support Our Shelters / Jeanne Carley Calendar
c/o Kat Parsons
821 - 25th St
Cairo, IL  62914

Your calendar purchase helps SOS help shelter ferrets. Thank you for
your support.

Sharon for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org

(Permission to Cross Post)