From:
Angel Haley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 13:07:00 -0400
In case this hasn't been posted recently, or ever ... here is the e-mail
address of Marshall Farms:

Hope this helps you out a little, BIG. <s>
For the people who hate SNAIL mail!

*ALSO* a picture of my "spinelessly sleeping" Stinky Angel, for your viewing
amazement LOL.  (She is a 10 week old sable kit) It is available if you
e-mail me privately, since the posting was over 175 lines and was rejected
the first time.

Would love to see some of your fuzzies.

                           \\\|///
                         \\  - -  //
                          (  @ @  )
+-----------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------------------+
| ~Angel Haley~                                             |
| Prodigy Digital Music Staff                            |
| E-mail: [log in to unmask]                             |
| Prodigy for WHATEVER your into!                        |
                         oooO   (   )
                          \_)

[Moderator's note: It's not my *my* letter writing campaign, but thanks for
the good info regardless.  There's also http://www.marshallpet.com but it's
very much still under construction.  BIG]