From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:23:36 -0400
Just want to thank everyone who responded with comments and advice about my
Einstein.  I guess a trip to the Vet is in order!  I'm hoping I have been
observant enough to catch this before it becomes real serious!

Unfortunately, because of the Holiday weekend, the Vet can't see him until
Monday.  I think we should be fine until then.  Aside from the fact that he
only weighs a pound and he tires easily when playing, I haven't noticed
anything that makes me think this is urgent-I know that if it is a heart
condition he will need medication as soon as possible-so we will just take
it easy until Monday!  No wild romp sessions!  The Vet plans on doing a
chest X-ray and an Ultra-sound.  He said he would wait on doing a blood
workup until after he sees the X-rays.  Is that normal?  Anyway, to all
those who sent with advice-THANK YOU!  Ferret people are great, aren't
they!?!  Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!  We are just gonna
"chill"!!

Della and the Tumbleweeds!
Tyson(Okay, I'll leave his ear alone-but just until Monday!)
Einstein(I'm chillin'!!)