From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:55:18 +0000
Warhol got castrated yesterday.  He recovered very well and everybody at
the vets loved him.  He's around 4lbs and not overweight in proportion to
the rest of his body.  The vet called him A Bonnie Wee Thing!  Wee thing
wasn't quite what I would call him but Warhol behaved impeccably and gave
my nose a lick when I collected him.  The vet had rescued his Warhols dad
and mum apparantly and the man I got Warhol off had taken them in from the
vet.  Apparantly Warhols Dad is a six and a half pounder.  He looks like a
smallish cat!

Jacqui Adams
Visit my cave at http://cus.umist.ac.uk/~selkie