From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 08:56:10 +0000
>I have a one year old ferret, weezy, who HATES when I wear socks. He
>will bite me feet and shakes his head until I am forced to give in and
>take my socks off.

I hear your anguish

my little white weasel Little Henry Stubby Tail has a thing for my moms
socks but only the left one he chews on only the socks and not her
foot. but I had a sable boy Bubba Rat he was a foot killer just have a
spray bottle with water in it with you at all times and every time your
foot killer strikes spritz him good with plain water. They hate it and
it doesn't harm them at all I suspect it will take only one or two
sprays to get your weezy off the sock thing. also Henry is stone deaf
and he is awful easy to sneak up on and capture him and give him belly
rubbies and full back stratchies he loves them.