From:
Jennifer Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 11:53:39 -0500
I think Lou Bega's Mambo #5 is catching on in the ferret world, I also
caught my gang involved in an impromptu production.  I walked in halfway
through the show so I missed most of it, but I quickly wrote down what I
heard so I could pass it on to you guys.  Do you think this may be some
sort of advanced communication to thier mother ship?  :

*Jump up and down and move it all around
 Shake your head to the sound,put you paws on the ground
 Take one hop to the left and one to the right
 One to the front and one to the side
 Dooking it once and dooking it twice
 If you Wardance like this then your doing it right

CHORUS:
A little bit of ferretone on my food
A little bit of rasin in my poo
A nice clean corner is all I need
And quite a bit of water can't you see
A little bit of dancing in the sun
And then we'll have some dooking all night long!

Enjoy! Jenny, Loki, Autolycus, Samson, Selkie, and Isis