From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:24:46 -0700
Forwarded from Julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>:

Ok, I just got off the phone with Helen. She is in the hospital because
she developed an infection and her white blood count was sky high. They
have her on antibiotics right now, and she is not sure how long she
will be in there. I have her room number if anyone would like to call
her. I know she would love to hear for any of you. If you want the
number please email me, I wasnt sure about posting the room phone
number or not.

--
He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep, pain that cannot
forget falls drop by drop upon the heart. And in our own despair, and