From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:20:39 -0500
Hello, I have been making Great Toys For Ferrets and The Ferrets seem
to Love Them. They are allso on E-Bay so Please look for them or you
could just e-mail me that is ok to.

(1) Reg Eggs With Long Tails = Filled with Rice and colorfull Crocheted
yarn. [log in to unmask]

(2) Reg Mice Eggs= Filled with Rice and Color full Crocheted Yarn.

(3) Crocheted Octopus Eggs = Filled with Rice. [log in to unmask]

(4) Jumbo octopus Eggs.Filled with rice. [log in to unmask]

(5) Jingle Ball's.Bell ball. [log in to unmask]

( 6.) Jingle Bell Dumb Bells. [log in to unmask]

(7) Tazzy Teaser. [log in to unmask]

(8.) RoundABountBall with 3 bells in a very hard plastice [log in to unmask]

(9.) Acorns with wooden Beads [log in to unmask]

I Do Combine Shipping ! So Please Check it OUT

the shipping is only $3.85 I do combine shipping and you get the stuff
in 2 to 9 days very fast LOL. Just get back to me . And Yes you can
machine wash LOL just not dryer air dry only lol.You can order as much
as you like and the shipping does not change lol.

do you have a shelter because you would get 5% off The only thing I
would need is your Lic#,

$50.00 or more you get free shipping, every time you order 3 or more
times I will give you a $1.00 off shipping.

Thank You
Robin Vieira

[Looks like links were supposed to be included for the items, but they
were ALL blank. BIG]