From:
paul j ziady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 1995 14:41:47 -0400
Angel (my 8 month old male silver ferret) was put to sleep today. Last night
i found him lying in his cage, very lethargic, and without much energy.  I
was immediately alarmed and called Angel Memorial right away, and rushed him
down there. The vet informed me that there really was nothing that they
could do, Angel was in very critical condition.  The day before he was
running around and was his usual playful self.  the vet suspects lymphoma.
They will be doing an autopsy on poor Angel.  All I know is that the house
seems so empty without him.  He brought so much joy into my life, and into
lives of all who knew him, it is just so hard to believe that he is gone.