From:
Julie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 13:25:41 EST
Baby, my ferret that is eight years old, got a pancreatic (stomach) tumor
last year.  The Vet said he would only live to about september...but he's
still going strong.  Have any of you had ferrets with this problem?  how
long did they live after being diagnosed?

My ferrets Tuckerbelle and Dribble died this year leaving me with only
Izzabelle and Baby.  It seems that both of these deaths were in a week of
their birthday...baby's birthdays in april...I just hope he lasts that long.

It's kind of funny though...when one ferret dies the next one to die takes
on the role of the last one.  Dribble...died at 8 years old always use to
mother all of my ferrets.  After he died, Tuckerbelle took on the job, she
died at 4 years old( so young...too young).  Now Izzabelle and Baby just do
it to each other.  I feal bad because they use to live in a pack but now
they're just two.

Julie

Baby and Izzabelle
May Dribble and Tuckerbelle Rest In Peace