Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 05:15:30 EDT
Exciting news for all of you.

I am an old friend of MN Wardancer Ranch and Rescue (deaf) ferret shelter
operators, April and Deb.  Due to high numbers of requests, they are having
a videotape in works where it will come out early next year with all kinds
of sign language that ranges of all kinds - ferret diseases, ferret fun
facts, alphabet, wardancing words, duck soups, introduction in signs with
anyone deaf with ferrets in vet clinics, medical terminology of ferret
medicine (great for vet nurses and doctors), and so much more.

Please do send them an email with your interest if you want to purchase
one.  The cost of the videotape is not set yet, but those informations
will come out not too long from now.  This way, this ferret shelter can
keep a close contact with everyone when it comes out.  I'm so excited!!!