From:
Elwin Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:29:39 GMT
OOtz has been waking up at about 6:30 frantic to get out of the cage.  When
I get up and let her out she proceeds to run, at full gallop, around the
perimeter of the room before settling down in the clothes I kicked off the
night before.

This is the only time she has ever done this.  Dr. Murray had no
explanation for this.  I can only think its because she had never been
away from home without me being there.  I think she is waking up from a
bad dream and wants to reassure herself that home is still here and ok.

Other than that she is doing great.  For a 61/2 yro ferret she is acting
like a kit again.

Health to you and yours,

Ed, Ootz, Possum, Doris, and Saffy