From:
Ann Hehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2011 23:33:30 -0400
The IFC has reordered the globe shirts that we had available at the
symposium. We had sold out of some sizes so we're restocked and now
have sizes S-2x available for sale. This is a unique shirt that has a
ferret, with his front paws resting on a globe and on the globe is the
word "ferret" in dozens of languages. We like this design and we think
you will too. Go to http://ferretcongress.org/ to see a picture of the
shirt and also the ordering information. The price is $12 + shipping.
There is a link on the web page to contact Brenda Johnson for ordering.
Brenda will advise as to the cost of shipping and how to pay.

We also have shirts (in limited sizes) and goody bags from the Phoenix
event still available. There are pictures of both of these items on the
web site as well. Shirts are $12 plus shipping and bags are $10 plus
shipping.

Ann Hehl
treasurer
International Ferret Congress.