Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:12:50 -0400
Hello All.

I am very worried right now.

As I have written before I recently adopted a ferret (Tubby).  When I got
him I asked if I should isolate him and my little girl Fuzzit...they
said no...

Well, it started a few days ago.  Fuzzit started getting seedy poop with
a green slimy end to it.

As of yesterday it started getting green, slimy and soupy, and by this
morning it is projectile, green, slimy, stinky diarrhea.Today she is in the
bathtub with a towel Pedialyte and totally ferret (she is still eatting and
drinking - thank GOD!) untill I can get her to the vet.

Has anyone out there been through this before?  Because I sure am scared
and could use a little help here!

Fuzzit is going to the vet today at 3:30 pm to see whether or not it
really is ECE or not...but I'm pretty sure it is   :'(

-Elisa  ([log in to unmask])
Fuzzit (help me guys I"m sick!)  and Tubby (oh, I hope I didn't do this
to Fuzzit!)