From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:04:35 -0500
I am posting this for another person and don't have complete info.  She
needs to find a home for a five-year old ferret, Flip.  Seems that the
fiance has issued an ultimatum and she is calling shelters today.  I
think the ferret recently lost a buddy, and the situation is they are
having a baby and can't give the ferret the attention he needs.  Sound
familiar?  I told this person that the ferret deserves to be found a
good home.  I wish I could take him, but my hob Nexus would kill another
ferret.  You can email me directly if you are interested, and I'm trying
to get further information.  I believe the ferret currently has no health
problems.  She says he is playful and energetic.

Moxie. Nexus, and Smudge