Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 11:42:38 -0500
Hi!  I just wanted to comment on the ferrets in the zoo post.  In Milwaukee,
Wisconsin, at our zoo we also have ferrets.  They usually only display 2 or
3 but they actually have way more.  They have them in the petting zoo so
children and parents can come and see them and it is actually nice of them
to do.

They do care about the ferrets health and safety though, because they will
take it away promptly if anyone is getting rough and if one shows any signs
of being sick.  I know that one of there's has Insulinomas, and it is always
watched.

When I first saw them in the petting zoo, I thought it was great.  Now I am
even happier to see that they are in Madison's too!  Thanks for posting.

Amanda
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lights/7792/