From:
Timothy S O'Born <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 10:44:12 -0700
I want to give my ferrets to a new home.  I will NOT take them to a
shelter or even to a rescue.  They are two females.  One is about 2 yrs
old the other one we do not know how old she is (she was found).  They
are fun but sometimes don't use there litter box.  They seem to be
vegetarian's they will eat fruit and vegitables but won't eat any kind of
meat.  If you know anyone that wants two ferrets let me know there cage
and stuff will go with them I will not charge just as long as it is a
good home.  That is all that is asked.

Leigha