From:
Ingrid Rhinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:48:50 -0400
The folks at Pooflinger's are putting together some auctions on Ebay, all
proceeds to benefit Ferrets Unlimited.  These auctions can be found at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=Circus_o_Stuff

or by looking under the seller Circus_o_stuff.

Jean desperately needs any help that we can give her right now.  Anyone
who would like to donate items for auction to benefit Ferrets Unlimited
can contact the seller directly or me and I will put you in touch and
these items can be listed with the rest of them.  Note: These do NOT
have to be ferret-related items.  The rest of you - START BIDDING!!!