Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:11:34 -0500
I want to thank everyone who sent cards and extras to my babies for
Thanksgiving! This was so special and sweet of all of you! You just
don't know how much it meant to me!!! I looked forward each day after
the first card came to going to the mail box as I had no idea I was
going to be getting these wonderful notes from people I didn't know! It
touched my heart so dearly! I read each of the cards to all the fuzzies
here! And during this time, I did lose my very 1st personal ferret and
your cards helped me thru it.

All the fuzzies here bring me such joy to see them dook and dance all
around during play time and then receiving cards from others that we
don't know just warms my heart so much.

I hope that ya'll too had a wonderful Thanksgiving and this is exactly
what this holiday season is all about! The joy of giving and that is
what you did for me and my shelter babies! You gave us all so much joy!
I hope one day I can return the favor for you!

Thank you again so very much as words can not express it enough!

Many hugs and much joy, love, peace and happiness!

Nancy Sevier
Fuzzie Friends Rescue and Organization
Shreveport, Louisiana