From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 19:20:59 -0400
Katie Carr and Louise Ohman:

You purchased tickets for the Ferrets at Heart Spring Raffle. We have
heard back from the other six winners we've notified except you. Since
our emails have probably ended up in your "junk" or "spam" folder, we
are hoping you'll be interested in this FML post to check your email
thoroughly or contact us at [log in to unmask]
We look forward to hearing from you!

As soon as we verify everyone's shipping address, we'll publish on
the FML, our blog, and the official raffle page all the winners of
our prize packages. We appreciate your patience.

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferrets at Heart.com/