Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:41:28 -0600
Hey All!

I am in the process of putting together the next issue of the e-zine,
should be up and running soon.

One thing I would love to do in future issues is to have articles of a
one time nature.  Right now, everything is in a department of sorts.  But
I would like to see us expand our coverage.

I would love it if I could get some folks to write up their own stories.
How did you get into ferrets?  Have a special situation that might be of
interest to others, like a deaf or paralyzed ferret?

Don't forget, I will be happy to accept profiles on shelters, and also any
articles on ferret health also.  And toys!  Can't forget those toys!

Check out the current issue at http://ferretsunited.netfirms.com

And folks, be sure and put your ferret activities up on our calendar!  You
can add them yourself, very easy to do.  I really would like folks to use
that feature as an easy way to get the word out on future events.

I am very excited about this project and very committed to doing it.  But
as I have said before, I don't want this to be "my" project.  I hope and
pray for folks to contribute.  Don't worry about writing style.  If you
want someone to help you write, let me know.  I have experience as an
editor also.  Not a problem.

Just trying to do something I can, to give back.

Maggie