Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 11:46:05 -0400
I saw a photo of Ardith's chair that Bizzy got stuck in and I was
floored. There was a nickel ... a NICKEl in between two of the bars on
the chair to show how wide (or not) the bars were where she got stuck.
How in the heck? I've been really disturbed ever since seeing that.
It's a common accident ... where our little ones get stuck and then
crushed in something. Such a horrific thing. What makes it all the
more heartbreaking is that the wee ones suffer in silence! Not a peep,
usually. Cats', dogs, horses, etc, they all yell out. Not ferrets...

It's a good thing that the other ferrets caught your eye, Ardith so you
saw Bizzy. It makes me think about when I have just one of the tots
running around loose. I always tend to forget about them while I go
about my day. But if there is more than one out, I tend to stay more
alert as to where they are and what they are doing. Something for me
to remember in the future.

Thanks for sharing the amazing story.