From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:52:55 -0800
I can't even remember why this whole debate started anymore -- all this
negative energy over ferrets that look to me like they're right at home
and not in the least concerned about the name of it.  To those who are
so worried about them, go find some truly needy ferrets and make a
difference in their lives.  God knows there's no shortage of needy ones.

I think it's time for the 2 little lady ferrets, is it Switch and
Sabrina?, to dig their hole and bury this one.  Or if they're not
available, I could have Merry bury it under the white (only white) socks
she has ever so carefully and diligently separated from the dark ones and
transported from my husband's sock drawer to softly line all hidey holes
throughout our house.  And he just keeps buying more!

Posted anonymously to protect the innocent in CA