Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1993 01:14:31 -0400
> What she has developed a passion for is Coca Cola. If she sees the can,
> she tries to cart it off, generally spilling soda on herself in the
> process. I usually placate her by pouring a teaspoon or two into a saucer
> until it goes flat. (She doesn't like the bubbles in her nose. That slows
> her down, but does not stop her.) Does anyone know of any reason why I
> should not give her Coke, other than the prospect of a caffeinated ferret
> gives a whole new meaning to the term hyper? I only give her tiny amounts at a
> time. Thanks for any comments- Paula

 Not that it really answers the question, but...

 Milo was a nut for Diet Coke when he was a kit.  But now that he's older
 he doesn't show any interest in it or any other carbonated beverage.
 However, he still flips-out over the cans .... just loves to grag them
 by the pop-top all over the house.

        O   O  \