Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:34:30 EDT
Hi everyone!

I might be attending graduate school Fall 2004 in Orlando, FL.  My 3
ferrets will be accompanying me.  I have a list of several one bedroom
apartments that allow ferrets, with prices ranging from free to $300
per pet.  I know there are some people on the list that operate ferret
shelters in the Orlando area, or live in the Orlando area.  Do any of
you know offhand any apartments that accept ferrets in this area?  The
apartments that I have that do accept ferrets are: Mosswood, Camden
Landings, Ventura Landing, Regency Oaks, Willow Park on Lake Adelaide,
Lake Conway Woods, Saratoga, and Sandstone.

Thanks so much for any assistance you might provide!

Erica