From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:26:36 -0500
Yes, I definitely know him -- True blue wonderful southern gentleman.

Just to give a bit of history. The Crafty Weasels of GA meet at host
homes each month to complete all the free bedding that we give out to
the shelters. Ron and Kathy are Ann Haager's parents, they don't have
ferrets but totally support that daughter and son-in-law, so much that
they actually have hosted several of our sew days in Augusta. I've seen
Ron's working wood shop and I wish all work areas were as clean and
organized has his. He has made the most wonderful furniture for their
home, and also for his daughter. The cabinets are better than anything
I've ever seen in high end furniture store or homes anywhere.

When I moved into my new place in August, Ann told me her Dad was
making a special something for me, but wasn't quite finished ...
something about extra time for hinges. The next sew day, she presented
me with the most amazing box. OMG, the workmanship on this is nothing
short of perfect. This box is the exact size to be used for recipe
cards. For those that cook only gravy, it might not be used much, but
easily can be used for a keepsake box, jewelry box, or even an urn (for
several fuzzies, or cat).

I had to check what he put onto etsy and it was the same beautiful
boxes, and the price was incredible. It is worth your time to look, and
see which one you want ... even as a gift to a very special friend.

I'm thrilled to learn that he cares enough to wants to donate one
for our Crafty Weasel auction to help with shipping costs. Like the
Grinch -- Just makes my heart grow three times larger thinking he
cares enough for our group, that he would donate all the time that
it took him to make this. I feel very blessed to know him and his
family.

Here is the website to fine them:
<http://creationsbyron.etsy.com/>

Hope this helps explain a bit.