From:
Jen Daggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:31:01 -0400
Ok, so this one might be a slight stretch for the "ferret" concept but bear
with me.  Many of you have come forward and confessed your love of singing
and dancing with your ferrets.  I too must come forward and admit that I
not only dance and sing with my ferrets but I also do the same with my 18
pound cat.  I mean, hey!  they don't complain if you have 2 left feet
'cause they have 2 left feet AND 2 right feet!  Anyway, I found this Rose
is Rose cartoon (it's my favorite strip and I read it everyday) and I
thought of every person who has ever danced with their favorite fuzzy.
Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/roseisrose/archive/roseisrose19990620.html