From:
Tracy Keelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:19:33 -0800
A group of artists from the ferret community have come together to
post their ferrety artistic wares on a Facebook page. A new auction is
started every Sunday & ends the following Friday. At least 10% of the
proceeds are donated to the chosen ferret shelter of the week, which
this week is Motor City Ferrets in Detroit. Once again, we have quite
the variety of ferrety items. We have several St. Patty's Day & Easter
themed items. All sorts of ferret bedding, ornament, jewelry, knitted
bedding, Easter cards, Easter gift bags, notebook, ferret clothing,
playing cards, scarves, tote, artwork, scarves, ferret figurines,
picture frame, shot glasses, key chain, mouse pad, porcelain Easter
Egg, hip flask & ceramic mug. Auctions end Friday March 1st @ 8 ET!

Check out our Facebook page & request to join!
http://www.facebook.com/groups/FFFAH/
[Login required]