From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:06:26 EDT
Oh Doodlebuggyboy... I wish I could cup your little face in my hands, and
say you and Dippydarling are forever even if hundreds of miles seperate
you.  I read your words Uncle Scotty, and he said "no".  Again.  So I
asked why, oh why, oh why.  He said because she is to "Precious" for
anyone to touch.  Well, Doodles, I told him nut uh because she loves
other ferrets.  He says she only loves her brothers.  I said oh
"pleaaaaase", he's flat ferreting to him.  He said "no".

Well that was it.  Rocky's boy, Sean, came into the room.  He said,
"Doodlebug is to a movie star, Daddy, I have a card of him.  He is on TV
and he lives in California, Daddy..  Daddy... you being a jerk, ya know."
His older brothers' mouth dropped open and he took cover under the dining
room table.  I was shocked as well for this is a boy who would never in
his dreams be disrespectful.  But you must remember Sean is autistic.
When he said this is, it was completely unemotional... he was saying it
matter of factly.  You could even say he was polite at the time and saw
nothing wrong with what he said.  And Sean stood firm.  Leave it to Sean
to stand up to Scott, Doodlebug.  I just had to write and tell you about
this funny moment in our family.

I guess you're gonna have to knock at our door, then beat up all her
brothers first, or make friends with him to impress Scott.  He's very
difficult to impress, believe me.  So don't worry about his sillyness so
much Doodles.  Thats what I was saying about being silly in that other
post.  "It's okay" to be silly. :)

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/