From:
[log in to unmask] (paula ann edgar)
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 1994 00:07:07 -0600 (MDT)
I have a predictament. A coworker of mine has a female ferret she wants
to give away. Rikki is a fixed and descented sable. I don't know anything
more about her except that she is caged almost all of the time and is not
litter-box trained at all. I've never even seen her, but my friend
Shanna really loves her and is sad to give her up. Shanna knows it is
for the best since she isn't home enough to give Rikki the attention she
needs. Matt (my husband) and I wanted to take her. We
were really close to doing it, but we have decided it would be too much
for us right now. We don't think it would be right to take her if we
can't spend a lot of time working out any ferret-relationship kinks. I
want to help find the poor fuzzy a good home. We are in Albuquerque, New
Mexico. If anyone is interested please e-mail me:

Thanks. I haven't noticed anyone from this neck of the woods posting on
the FML so I am worried that I'll get no response. If this is the case,
any and all ideas would be welcome. Thanks everybody.

Paula @ Matt Smith
Charlotte (Big Butt)
Kitka (Little Nipper)