From:
Ryan and Tracy Lant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 10:18:05 -0800
Just a little note asking you all to keep your thoughts centered on Casper
today, Thursday, Feb. 8th, as he goes in for his adrenal surgery.  He was
diagnosed last November but we have been waiting for the Cryo therapy
machine to arrive.  It finally came in.

I am a little scared as Casper is almost 7 years old, but he is a healthy
ferret in every other way.....still the champion of the WWF in my house.
He plays for a good two hours before he is too pooped to go on and finds a
nice spot for a nap.  He eats like a pig and hasn't had any problems with
straining when he goes potty.

I am confident everything will go okay....even though he is one of the
first cryo adrenal surgeries my vet is doing....another stress worry point.

Okay I stress alot....but he is MY first little baby, we had other ferrets
before but they were my then boyfriends who is now my hubby.

Thanks for keeping my little guy in your thoughts.

Tracy
aka tahoeferrets