From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 11:40:55 -0500
Catherine Shaffer said about Mithril:

>I think next time I'll bring treats for the vet to bribe her with.

I did this with Potpie - i brought Pet Tinic along for Potpie's most recent
vet visit.  Last visit, Dr. Daldin tried to scruff Potpie and got a handful
of teeth instead.  So, for temperature-taking (always a blast) and both
shots, i filled a syringe with Pet Tinic and the distraction worked
*beautifully*.  No flinching, squirming, nothin' - just Potpie busily
concentrating on getting every last molecule of treat away from me.

Of course, it was hard to keep the treats out of her sight until that point-
they're insufferable if they know there're goodies somewhere nearby - but
that was a relatively minor inconvenience.  :)

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters