From:
FFFH FLO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 23:17:24 -0600
I mentioned your question to Harry, our technical expert.  I don't deal
with those types of tools, myself, so I am not as familiar with their
names and uses.  He was very busy at the time and could not take time to
reply personally.  Harry has been grumbling and hissing while working on
some of his projects, lately.

There is a photo of him at work, however, here:
http://www.ferrets1st.com/FerretFirstFuzzies2.html

I'm sure that any tools which might have been borrowed will eventually
be returned once they are no longer needed for critical projects.

Sanka, Unit Commander
Ferret Liberation Organization,
Ferrets First Foster Home