From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 11:52:04 -0400
Hello ferret people.

I just wanted to write and tell you how easy it was for me to import two
ferrets from Sweden to the US.

Two weeks ago I purchased two unaltered ferrets while I was in Sweden, one
female and one male.  My plan was to bring two ferrets with me so I could
start breeding them here in the US.  The only document needed was a health
certificate from the veterinarian stating that my ferrets were healty, and
that the were private pets born in Sweden and not inteded to be labratori
animals.

The flight went well, the ferrets traveled across the atlantic next to me
in the cabin, and from Newark to Orlando in the cargo compartment of the
aircraft.  My ferrets slept most of the time of the flight.

The customs were really nice about bringing the ferrets to the US, all
they really said was "cool you are bringing ferrets with you", not really
interested in the papers I had with me for them to read.

I am now convinced that traveling with animals in airplanes is really easy
and I will for sure bring in another ferret couple next time I go to Europe.

Just wanted you to know,

Lars Eriksson    <[log in to unmask]>