From:
"Calahan, Kathryn M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 11:05:59 -0400
Punctured:

I am owned by a late neuter male.  He was fixed at 10-11 months old.
Charlie now 2.5 yrs is my first ferret and purchased from a good private
breeder.  He does not behave at all the way this male is.  Charlie gets
along wonderfully with males and females of all ages.  He is extremely
fond of our newest member a 6 yr old chocolate girl Mataya.  Charlie is
very sweet and kissy, not a biter at all!  I have noticed that he is much
smarter than my other ferrets and seems to always be on a mission while
as the others are dancing and playing.  He is also 100% litter trained;
by far the best of my group though they are all pretty good.  I didn't
think later neutering could cause aggresion.  I chose to wait and neuter
him later to let him develop as naturally as possible because it is
thought that perhaps the Marshall kits have so many health problem due
to being fixed so young.

Kathryn and her weasels Charlie, Andy, Mindy, and Mataya